Friday, August 15, 2008

OMG It's August

I can't believe that a month has gone by already!! I would like to say I have been very busy, but I can't in good conscience.

This last week we had a guest from Australia. Alicia met Nathan last summer when she was "down under" and he came to the states to spend time with different people he knew and came here for a week. It was a lot of fun having him around and what a nice boy.





Tomorrow we pick up Dani from Wichita. It means it is the start of a new year!!

Alicia started school on Wednesday!! She is a senior now and plans on graduating in December! My word we are getting old. We are letting her use the Ranger since she has to drive to school. She decided that the stock radio wasn't good enough for her so she saved her quarters from her waitressing job at Pizza Hut and bought a new stereo with a CD player and a jack for her MP3. It was quite hilarious watching her try to take out the old radio to put in the new one. But she did it, with help from her friend Brittany.



My coworker who does beautiful photography (he did the girls' pictures) is always being asked to take pictures here at work. I hate to take pictures. Not my favorite activity but we were doing a scrap book for a girl who was leaving and had a "Margaritaville" theme. Being the funny "man" I am, I had Chris do a re-creation ---- any one remember this? Yeah I thought it was quite funny!!












Well Chris knows how much I hate picture taking and unfortunately we had to do it again!! for some new staff. All I can say was the sun was in my eyes!!


But the actual picture used was much better than that, thank goodness.






1 comment:

Ryan said...

Haha, you're a dork. :D