Friday, October 17, 2008

A Giant of a Hamburger

Bethany's friend Jason is leaving in two days to go to Virginia. He has left the military to go home and pursue a normal career/life. As a "I have to do that before I go", he and Bethany went to a local eatery last night where they serve a 3 lb. hamburger. If the plate is cleaned (and they have till closing) the stomach abuser gets a t-shirt.

Jason just had to do this before going. Here are the pics of the hamburger throughout the meal. Here is how it started:

22 minutes into the eat fest:
1 hour into the eat fest:
2 hours into the eat fest:
3 hours and DONE!!!

Don't think he'll eat a hamburger for awhile.

3 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

is that the will ferrell burger from kite's??? i can't believe he finished the whole thing! pretty impressive...


so you going to take me there before I leave too? :)

Sara Graham said...

Man, that makes my tummy hurt! What restaurant does that? We've never heard about it!

Sonja said...

AHHHHHHH!!!!!
Thank goodness I don't like beef.