Friday, October 24, 2008

Staff Olympics

Usually the fall time in our building is super crazy! In September we host the All University Career Fair, which is preceded by a LOT of students coming in for resume critiques. We have a couple of smaller career fairs and we are working hard to get ahold of last years students to find out what they are doing post grad so we can get statistics done. All the while planning the spring career fairs. Really we are busy.

But in the midst of this we take an afternoon and go participate in staff olympics. This is my third one, and it's always fun. This year was no different and the pictures are priceless so I thought I would share. Even the goofy ones of me. Our office has had two teams the last three years. Too many of us want to have fun; we have a competitive team and a let's have fun team. You can guess, I am not on the first team. Even though you won't know anyone, I must point out the only male on either team: my friend Chris. Chris is a budding photographer who takes his camera everywhere!!! And we are glad. He took my girls' pics last year, and is doing Alicia's and Dani's senior photos this Saturday. He is very good. But also very good at getting some real cheesy ones. Enjoy.






































































































1 comment:

Sonja said...

Mary you look so mean!!! I'm glad I won't play against you. LOL